I AM Yoga Nidra™ Advanced Training
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm PDT
This I AM Yoga Nidra™ Advanced Training builds on and deepens the understanding gained in Yoga Nidra Professional Training. Drawing on little-known teachings of the Upanishads, scripture study of the Yoga Sutras, and rare teachings from our Lineage, we will explore the origins of Yoga Nidra as an esoteric and ancient mystical practice.
We go deeper into the anatomy of the koshas, the importance of the wisdom body and how Yoga Nidra benefits all koshas. You will understand the higher and lower mind, how the ego is created and how the ego can be used in service of the Self.
New techniques for yourself and your students include new body rotations, breath and awareness cards, kosha experiences and prana/mother divine Yoga Nidra. You will also learn basics of Yoga Nidra as a form of yoga therapy, using protocols to aid those seeking emotional integration and solutions for trauma, PTSD and other forms of energetic blockages.
We will have a more in-depth look at visualizations and image techniques — understanding how they relate to the mental and wisdom body, when to use them, and how to deliver them so they do not bring in the thinking mind.
You can expect:
- In-depth study of Yoga Nidra through ancient texts
- Twice-daily Yoga Nidra to restore, rejuvenate and walk the path that the ancient teachings have laid out for you
- Yoga Nidra as a therapeutic tool for any stage of emotional integration
- New techniques and advanced card deck
- How to ask the wisdom body for clarity and guidance
- Integral time to deepen and open to Self