- This event has passed.
I AM Yoga Nidra™ Professional Training & Certification: Immersion
May 2 - May 5
2019 Training Dates
May 2 – 5, 2019 (Immersion)
May 8 – 11, 2019 (Certification)
Part 1 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra, the immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique. It covers:
- Information on the historical, biological and psychological foundations of Yoga Nidra
- Current research on the therapeutic impact of entering the “Zero Stress Zone” state through Yoga Nidra
- An explanation of the benefits of each component of I AM Yoga Nidra™
- Development of a home study regimen
- A comprehensive I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual
Prerequisites: I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion
For those who wish to share the Integrative Amrit Method of Yoga Nidra by becoming a certified facilitator, this in-depth training provides comprehensive tools that allow you to bring the power of Yoga Nidra to others. The Professional Facilitator Training includes:
- Personal guidance and evaluation for effectively facilitating Yoga Nidra
- Practice at tailoring Yoga Nidra for specific individuals and groups
- A six-week lesson plan including a guide to presenting Yoga Nidra as a lecture demonstration and one-on-one -sessions
- I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual and Script Cards
- Ongoing support from seasoned I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators
$899 USD early bird for immersion only
$899 USD early bird for certification only
$1500 USD early bird registration for entire training if paid in full by April 2, 2019
$1800 USD for entire training after April 2, 2019
These prices includes training and materials. Price doesn’t include room & board. Inexpensive accommodation and billeting available.
Please register online or contact the Amrit Yoga Institute by email or call 1-352-685-3001 to pay with cash/cheque/money order. Payment plans are available if paid in full by the beginning of each program. A deposit must be made in order to hold your space.
For further information or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.