- This event has passed.
Yoga Nidra Peru
March 2nd, 2019 - March 14th, 2019
Enjoy a deep study of yoga nidra, hikes in the Sacred Valley, musical offerings from the local community and a trip to Machu Picchu.
This will be a comprehensive, 48hr teacher training designed, specifically, to educate one with skills, background, and understanding of the vast scope of yoga nidra, including the realms of samkhya philosophy, yoga psychology and modern science. With this unique set of tools, one will be capable of effectively guiding the practice in both private and group situations.
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.” -Rumi
What you will learn in the training:
– Yogic philosophy/theory
– Benefits of yoga nidra
– Science and methodology
– In depth yogic psychology
– The powerful use of sankalpa (intention)
– Experience of the 4 main approaches to practice
– Customizing the practice
– Guiding for certain conditions/illnesses/populations
– How do guide the practice in private and group settings
– Self-reflective practices for paving the way to peace